Author Topic: One Piece  (Read 320855 times)

kraven

• Anime Lover
    • View Profile
Re: One Piece
« Reply #259 on: November 08, 2012, 01:37:36 PM »
Kαλό download :)

ifritgr

• View Profile
« Reply #260 on: November 09, 2012, 08:53:20 AM »
έφτασα επιτέλους στο 522 μετά απο τρελό κάψιμο. έχω διαβάσει οτι τα επεισόδια θα είναι 1000 στο σύνολο αλλά με το πως είναι τώρα τα πράγματα και απο ότι δείχνει η σειρά νομίζω οτι θα βγουν πολύ παραπάνω... υπάρχει κάπου κάτι επίσημο με τα συνολικά επεισόδια που σκοπεύουν να βγάλουν? btw όσο ο luffy ταξιδεύει παίζει και να τον ζωντανέψει τον ace... δεν θα μου φανεί και περίεργο αν δω κάτι τέτοιο (δεν το περιμένω απλά το αναφέρω). Κατα πάσα πιθανότητα ο δημιουργός ήθελε να συμβεί αυτό για να αρχίσει ο χαρακτήρας του luffy να σοβαρεύει και να αντιλαμβάνεται περισσότερο τον κίνδυνο που υπάρχει ακόμα και για το ίδιο του το πλήρωμα.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 09:30:59 AM by ifritgr »

rectina

• View Profile
    • pandora australia
« Reply #261 on: November 12, 2012, 11:05:19 AM »
what the meaning of the One Piece

Shadow Ace

• Anime Legend
  • The DEVIL was an ANGEL too !!! Shadow Ace
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: November 12, 2012, 01:07:19 PM »
guys πειτε μου οτι θα ξανα δω τον ACE  ;D

Brak

• Administrator
  • Anime Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: November 12, 2012, 01:25:00 PM »
Δεν πρόκειται. Μόνο αν τον δείξει σε flashback. Ο Oda έχει πει σε μία συνέντευξη ότι δεν του αρέσει η ιδέα να ανασταίνει τους χαρακτήρες. Περισσότερα εδώ:
Spoiler: show
Code: [Select]
Interviewer = I
Oda = O

I: It's one of the defining characteristcs of One Piece that the protagonists don't die, and they don't kill their opponents either. In other words, people don't come back to life. How come you don't use the character revival plots like other manga?

O: Well, it's unnatural for people to come back to life, don't you think? (laughs) I don't like that type of stereotypical fantasy. That's why I want to have reasons for whatever happens in the manga, but if I have to resort to bringing someone back to life, it's better not to kill them in the first place. That's why my characters don't die, even when they're on the verge of death.

I: In recent years, most of the stories that has tear-inducing, heart wrenching moments basically rely on characters dying. But the tear-jerking scenes in One Piece seems different.

O: I don't think tears from seeing a person dying is a true drama. You know how everyone cries at funeral? (snipped) It's the same. It's not the same type of tears from being moved by a dramatic scene.
(snipped) Just because there's something painful, doesn't mean they cry easily. Even if the situation gets even worse, they still don't cry. Even when the situation gets excruciating, they still won't cry. They bear it, and bear it, and when finally a gentle soul shows up for them, the tears will flow naturally. It can't be held back anymore. That's the type of tears I consider "tears of being strongly moved". And when I draw such scene, I cry myself (laughs).

I: Do you think you'll be able to reach the 20th anniversary of serialization?

O: Oh, I don't know about that just yet (laughs). I can't seem to do things as I planned.
For example, I think "this arc will end in 30 chapters", and ends up drawing 90 chapters, which is three times as much as I originally planned. (laughs)
(snipped) I have in my vision, a clear image of the final chapter, ever since I started this manga, and I'm drawing towards that image this whole time.
(the rest of the interview snipped)

Shadow Ace

• Anime Legend
  • The DEVIL was an ANGEL too !!! Shadow Ace
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: November 12, 2012, 01:52:29 PM »
αμαν πια αυτος ο Oda επιτιδες το κανει  :P

mel1992

• Anime King
    • View Profile